2. There are some perks to packing, just ask Carter:
3. Finally, i did it. Yes, i went and got an Ouidad cut. It was worth every penny. I'd like to thank Logan for her ever reminding example of what Curly hair ought to look like. Camber for encouraging me to do my hair. Also to those same two for teaching me how to use a defuser and real hair products. I never would have figured it out without you. Thanks to Kathryne for showing me the before and after of what a great cut can do for you. Kathryne, your new hair is amazing. I think about it all the time.
But i mustn't forgot my husband who swallowed the amount i paid without even complaining. Rather he has complimented me all day. Thanks Trev, i really really appreciate it.



4 comments:
Cute!!!
No pics of Kate's new cut???
AMAZING!!! It truly is miraculous.. :-) I'm so glad you got it done before you left FL!!
Love the before and after pics too.. totally should have done that with mine.
Enjoy your beautiful curls!! :-)
Thanks again for everything while we were there! You guys should come out and visit us sometime.. take in the beaches at that other ocean ;-).
Love ya,
Kathryne
you have finally embrased the curls, now that you are leaving florida. It looks good, you should keep it up.
Love it! You have curly hair?
who knew?
Post a Comment