Tuesday, May 13

May 10

We've been married now for 5 very eventful years: Undergrad students trying to survive the rigorous cirriculum of BYU; interviewing for dental schools all over the nation; having a baby only half baked; surviving FL healthcare; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year dental school; having another baby; finding job; getting a job; and now, moving across the nation again. PHEW!

i wanted to do something that was as eventful as our last five years have been. I wracked my brain for weeks trying to think of something. And finally it came to me - KAYAKING

Where i really wanted to go was down to the Keys for one of those 5 hour long Out-and-Back guided tours. But with the kids and having a sitter it just wasn't doable. Besides, those are scheduled yearly and we missed the last tour of the season by like a month. So North Miami it was. It wasn't disappointing. Our friends J & C May, P & L Riley, and M, N & C May all came with us. Awesome group, fun activity, decent lunch, all in all? Pretty great anniversary.

Thanks Trev for sticking by me and all my weird quirks for the last few years. I love being married to you - nobody gets me better than you do. Iloveyou.

**Since our camera isn't water proof, all the pictures were taken by N May's camera.**

6 comments:

Lorell said...

Happy 5 years!!!!! Ours is the 17th, the big 6!

The day to day things seems like there are not accomplishments, but when you look at what you have done since being together, the list is astounding!

Congrats!

Lorell said...

yes, so I did not proof read that comment, my grammar is way stinky!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years!! Mine will be in a couple months!!! Yikes, we are getting old, but we are still looking good! I tried calling you today to wish you a belated Happy Anniversary, but no answer to the phone so I had to resort to the computer :) I love you all!!

cambersue said...

Happy Anniversary! Good job posting the right day:) ha! ha! How about this I'll make penang curry and whoever wants to come and partake can. I'll leave it at that. Next week. monday maybe? i'll get back to you about the day.

Mierzejewski said...

Where are you guys moving to? Happy 5 years

ShelBailey said...

Hey, I remember how excited I was that you found such a great guy. And you have lovely kids. Your wonderful mama would be very proud of you. And, I know your dad is, whether he says it or not.

Although, it's still weird to me that you're like a married lady with two kids. I still remember monkey Meesa. :-)