Friday, June 6

More than just luck

So we got our stuff from the moving truck today. We had one priority - find the paper that we packed that Trev needs to apply for his license. Unloading, unloading... 2 hours later we get the boxes we need to look thru.
Say a quick prayer - start opening boxes. First one we open - TADA!!!!!
Heading to downtown in a few minutes to turn in the paperwork. If everything goes well we could have this thing by Wednesday. What a relief!

2 comments:

cambersue said...

so now what...work starts next week? what about oregon? are you guys still going? Well I'm glad at least you're off the hook right?! Fantastic apartments! they'll work just fine, and it's a good thing I got poor avry some floaties!

B. Surfer said...

Still going to Oregon. Work? Depends when the license comes in.. but i already told him he has to take 22-26 off no matter what. I know right? Pool? Well, lots of creepy people swim there so i'll have to find a good time to go to avoid the weirdos. Ugh. PS.. lots of Pasties walking around here. I miss the tan skins!