Thursday, June 12

Oh yeah...


Carter reads.
And he's awesome.
Read with Dick and Jane.

4 comments:

Rural Dee said...

Yay! Congratulations Carter. You tha man!

P.S. Checked out the apartment website--looks pretty awesome! I especially like the South Floridian-esque music in the background. You guys just couldn't let go, could ya? ;)

Unknown said...

I like your new page. I can't belive that Carter can read now. Scott is learning how to write his name at school and is getting better everyday. :)

Nate and Kristen said...

Melissa! It's Kristen (Olsen) Brinson!! I found your blog through Danessa's, through Megan Reed's. WOW! I am soo happy, I'll have to pass this on to the other girls. My family and I have a blog to, but it is private. Email me at kristenbrinson@gmail.com so that I can invite you to it. What a cute family you have!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!!!!!!! So happy I received your snapfish card today. I am thrilled to have a way to stay connected to you all. It has been an empty couple of weeks without sweet Carter. So proud that he is reading. Miss you all. Love and hugs from gail