Friday, June 20

The only way i could fix the blog site was by going "lefty". Not sure how long that will last, but i could get use to it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Trying going to Pyzam.com. You'll love it!!!!

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Hey!! I am so glad to hear from you. You look like you're doing well and your kids are stinken cute!! Make sure to keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Oh don't get me wrong, Scott loves to eat meat. He likes to a lot of chicken. I made homemade chicken fingers and he just loved them. He ate the rest for lunch today. :) Well I better get back to writting my talk for sunday. Yup, we are finally speaking in our new ward. Honestly I would much rather hide behind the piano than the pulpit.

Unknown said...

Meesa I tagged you. Go to my blog for the tag.

The Brandt Family said...

Meesa! Thank you so much for the helpful tip you gave about a year ago. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have been out of the blogging scene for a bit. But anyway-yes I would LOVE the bread recipe. Sounds impressive(especially if hubby is the one that has perfected it!) And don't feel too alone in the stalking department-I've taken a couple peeks at yours as well!!:)