Thursday, December 4

It's a SNOW day!

It's been snowing now for a few days. We had snow last week too, but yesterday most of it melted due to temperatures over 50. But then again today lots and lots of snow.
It's been snowing since 6am this morning. It's now Noon and nature is still going strong. Carter has been dying to make a snowman, but the snow just isn't cooperating- not hard enough yet- still really fluffy.



I've been hesitant to post anything about our snowy weather. Why you ask? My dad and the rest of the family is coming up from AZ in a few weeks. The family isn't going to want to go outside! So i thought pictures of my kids with smiles on their faces while they're in the snow could be good for moral. Happy SNOW day!

10 comments:

Mierzejewski said...

I am so excited to see these pictures! Your kids look so happy playing in the snow!! I wish we were there playing with you guys! Maybe soon??? Anyway thanks for the nice comment about me, you are so nice!!

Nisha said...

Glad you got it and we didn't. I'm not ready for snow like that. You guys are such a cute family!

Unknown said...

FUN!! Scott is still wearing shorts and refuses to wear his pants, the mornings are a little chilly. :)

Jen Olson Brown said...

What a great photo montage! (It's me- the duct tape girl) You have a great looking blog! Professional and adorable!

Carree Sue said...

Yeah just as long as you don't tell Patty you are good, she is freezing here and wears a beany hat quite a bit. Haha..they are going to freeze, I am so jealous though, I really miss snow. After chilling in ID for so long I got used to seasons and here unfortunatly there's only hot, warm, and cool :(

Keidi02 said...

You are so lucky, we don't have any snow yet. We are so ready but have been dissapointed so far.
- Heidi

Unknown said...

Yes I have been losing weight! I've lost close to 25 lbs! I still have like 15 more to go. Oh by the way the comment from Jennifer Brown, she is my ward and she attended Mt View and was in my class.

cambersue said...

of course you are the one on your back in the snow! never afraid to get dirty/wet/muddy etc....love it!

Chad and Kathryne Reed said...

Uncle Chad would be so jealous!! He LOVES the snow!! It definitely looks like a winter wonderland! Enjoy! :-)

Sara said...

you're so funny. I like to read blog, maybe some day I'll be as cool as you.