Wednesday, January 14

On the way



The stars were smiling in our favor while in AZ. I wasn't able to make the one hour drive to see my Tia, but she just so happened to be driving to the valley the day we left. So our last stop on the way to the airport was to see my Tia Maggie at Gramma Kay's house. It was a short, but really great visit. Glad we were able to meet up and catch up.

Now we're back at home recuperating. But hoping to do it all again sometime soon. Thanks for the great trip everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So I freaked out when I saw your title on my blog list automatically thinking "baby- on the way" you know like when people say we have 1 on the way. Jeez Meesa, what a let down. J/K I'm glad you had a good trip.

ShelBailey said...

How is Maggie??? I always really liked her...I'm glad you keep in touch.

Julie Rowse said...

Rats. I wish you would have gone to AZ in a few weeks since I'll be there. I guess you could always come again...

Anonymous said...

Hey it looks like you had a great time. Next time we will have to come by and visit.