Thursday, April 30

Family Hunt - ley




For Easter we had the Johnson clan come and visit. The G-parents, plus the Huntleys. It was awesome! The kids loved every second. It was a little cold outside, so the hunt went pretty quick. Notice how Avry is helping Taylor with her eggs? I had a cute, obviously generic, wicker basket for Avry's eggs. When it was time to go out and gather the goods, she took one look at Taylor's basket and decided her own was super lame. She told me very adimately, "NO Mommy! I don't want THAT basket(pointing to her lame, brown wicker basket). I want THAT one. It's Pretty!". Geez. Why didn't i think to decorate the lame, brown one so it had pretty pink ribbon or whatever? So she refused to take out her basket and would only share with Taylor. Guess next year i'll be decorating baskets, uh?

No comments: