Thursday, April 30

Healthy Obsession

Every where we go, if Carter sees a tree has asks me if he can climb it. Usually they're just a wee wisp of a branch pretending to be a tree. But finally he found one. Thankfully it was at a park. Unthankfully, helicopter moms were rampant. Notice one of their heads at the bottom right? They were pretending to mind their own business when i came over with a camera. Previously i was on the other side of the park. Surprisingly not one of them had "words of wisdom" to offer me, only evil eyes. hahaha

3 comments:

kylee said...

LOL! I can just see it now! Evil mommy eyes! Priceless!

cambersue said...

uhhhh...there are a couple of those that keep showing up at parks and you can just imagine how they react to dallin...they're 40 and have one child 18mo old right?! ha! ha!

Miguelybeli said...

I really think that is so funny!! I can just imagine the looks they gave you. I would let Samuel do the same thing and I would be right there to take a picture. You look great by the way. Miss ya!! Tell Trev Hi for us.