

The weather has warmed up again, FINALLY. Sheesh. I didn't think it would ever come back. We had a ton of snow dump the end of April, but this week? Ideal! I brought out the inflatable pool (since we learned earlier that Pradera's pool isn't open until May 23.) and the kids have been having a blast outside. Between the "water feature" (it's broken) and the mini pool, i think it's exactly what they've been missing. So nice to finally shoo them outside. Sometimes, though, Carter hates it (he'd rather watch Spiderman on TV) so i have to resort to... shhhh, don't tell anyone.... locking him outside for an hour. I know, bad mom. But by the end he loves it so i don't feel too bad. Avry, on the other hand, goes out several times a day. She even knows now that when she's not in her swimsuit she has to take off her pants. It's hilarious to see her strip down in the kitchen before heading out the door.
2 comments:
Hey my mom used to lock me outside too and I turned out ok. well I think ok. hahaha
The kids look so happy! that's what's important...the process to get there is another story.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Post a Comment