Thursday, July 16

Find everything you want and more...

Trev: Avry, your hair is really pretty today.

Avry: um yeah, i got my curly hair at Costco.


Maybe we go to Costco a little too often.

11 comments:

Tami Allred said...

thats so much better than "my mom got fat at costco." Yeah my lil girl was 4 and poked my belly while I was pushing her in the cart there and that's what she said and told everyone. I think I'd rather get curly hair from there.

Kristenjane said...

That is so cute! I just love what little kids say!

Becki said...

I wish Costco would sell me some curly hair.

Arizona Vanilla said...

she's so dang cute! I can only imagine her face when she said that.

Chad and Kathryne Reed said...

I knew you could get ANYTHING at Costco!! I wonder if I can buy my curly hair back... hmm.. :-)

Nisha said...

Hey Meesa! I'm due August 28th.

Jenny said...

We were at Costco today and my daughter informed me that this is really the only store we ever need to go to. Then she added, besides the Disney Store and Nordstrom. Awesome.

Also, nameberry.com has some interesting name lists.

Patrick and Logan said...

Well, hello! So glad to track you down in the blogging world! Would love to catch up and hear all about your life as a real person as we are almost real people ourselves (if Patrick gets a complete denture done that is) :0)

cambersue said...

where are you? what could you be doing? there has to be something worth blogging...i know it. there always is. :)

Nisha said...

Google Lily Padz. They are reusable nursing pads that stick to you, so no bra needed at night! My midwife told me about them...said lots of people love them. I found mixed reviews online, but figured I'd give them a shot anyway.

Carree Sue said...

Can one ever go to Costco too often? hahaha