Baby girl names wanted. Cannot start in "j" or end in "son". No other specifications. Original names would be preferred, but are not necessary. Thank you for your time.
Let's see...Hattie, Zoie, Sadie, Harper, Willow, Shawnie, McKay...that's all I can think of right now. Good luck! I'm in the same boat. Any boy suggestions?
I'm all for naming your kids after someone you admire. If we have a girl, she will either be Macy or Elena ("Leena") after my 2 sisters' middle names. Maybe you could go through the names in your family . . .? Just a thought.
I request you not use Amelia. That's all. But If you do, be aware I'm going to reuse it about a month later. I also saw a name on the back of a van today that I had never heard before and was going to make a joke about... but someone used it in seriousness here. So. Yeah. It must be a real name. mmmm. bye.
p.s. you should follow Adri's advice and name her Becki. You can't go wrong that way.
we almost named Oli, Piper or Maylee. I still like those. Ellie is cute and I have always liked Sophie. Kevin likes girls names that are really boys names. If you like that try, Freddy or Reggie(regina). Oh, Ana Swecker is having a baby girl and naming her Lemonie. -Heidi
I consulted the board and this is what we've got for you: Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Akela, Adelaide, Alice, Bambi, Bianca, Fauna, Flora, Meriwether, Minnie, and Ursula.
PS. Just in case its a boy, we like Rifiki, and Zazu... if you would like a good Bible name go with Jezebel (for some reason you never hear this name).
I was already to name my baby Brynlee, and we just found out it is a boy, so I guess that's not an option these days. Still a cute name. I saw someone mentioned Maylee, our neighbor just used that one and I think it is cute. Another neighbor used Paisley, super cute too. Is it weird that every name I like ends in some form of lee? Guess that should be obvious from my kids names. This trend will end because I don't really like boy names ending in lee.
14 comments:
Got some news?
Let's see...Hattie, Zoie, Sadie, Harper, Willow, Shawnie, McKay...that's all I can think of right now. Good luck! I'm in the same boat. Any boy suggestions?
I will lend you my some of my names, and when you are done please give them back, for I will not be using them anytime soon.
Penelope
Tallulah
Zella
TracyAnne
Arianna
Maren
That's all for now.
I love "A" names: Aaliyah, Aria, Amelie, Ashlyn...
Adam doesn't like any of them :( so we won't be deciding on any girl names for a while.
Good luck!!!
Hey what about "Tami" sounds original enough to me. hahhahah
ok how about Mia or Maya? I'll blog about Mia next week. How are you feeling?
I'm all for naming your kids after someone you admire. If we have a girl, she will either be Macy or Elena ("Leena") after my 2 sisters' middle names. Maybe you could go through the names in your family . . .? Just a thought.
I request you not use Amelia. That's all. But If you do, be aware I'm going to reuse it about a month later. I also saw a name on the back of a van today that I had never heard before and was going to make a joke about... but someone used it in seriousness here. So. Yeah. It must be a real name. mmmm. bye.
p.s. you should follow Adri's advice and name her Becki. You can't go wrong that way.
hmmm . . . girl names. mckenzie, oliva (or just livy), ginny. Just some ideas. :)
Oooh I was going to say Harper too. That's a fav of mine right now. Like Lila also.
we almost named Oli, Piper or Maylee. I still like those. Ellie is cute and I have always liked Sophie. Kevin likes girls names that are really boys names. If you like that try, Freddy or Reggie(regina). Oh, Ana Swecker is having a baby girl and naming her Lemonie. -Heidi
In Spain, if it is a boy, they would name him Jose Maria; if it is a girl..., they'll name her Maria Jose. There's a though...NOT!
I consulted the board and this is what we've got for you:
Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Akela, Adelaide, Alice, Bambi, Bianca, Fauna, Flora, Meriwether, Minnie, and Ursula.
PS. Just in case its a boy, we like Rifiki, and Zazu... if you would like a good Bible name go with Jezebel (for some reason you never hear this name).
You're pregnant...congrats! Where have I been?
I was already to name my baby Brynlee, and we just found out it is a boy, so I guess that's not an option these days. Still a cute name. I saw someone mentioned
Maylee, our neighbor just used that one and I think it is cute. Another neighbor used Paisley, super cute too. Is it weird that every name I like ends in some form of lee? Guess that should be obvious from my kids names. This trend will end because I don't really like boy names ending in lee.
Post a Comment