Sunday, August 23

Hair


Morning routine: Get dressed, make beds, brush teeth, comb hair.

Avry: Mom, i want my hair flat today.
Me: Flat?
Avry: Yeah
Me: No curlies?
Avry: No curlies. Flat please.
Me: Oh. Like Cinderella? All up ponytail?
Avry: Yes.
Why can't they make a princess with all curly hair? Is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Meesa! I couldn't agree more! We should write disney. I mean, Giselle Technically has curly hair, but she doesn't think it counts. I get this request every day.

Chad and Kathryne Reed said...

Amen!! Curly hair is the best and WAY better than flat hair (not that I thought that when I was a kid.. I hated 'poofy' hair!!)

Carree Sue said...

I completely agree! Curly hair is so pretty, I don't see why they wouldn't have a princess with curls. Flat hair is way over rated.