I don't remember having this much trouble with Carter. But then again, i don't remember giving him his own lip gloss either. Some one please tell me this gets better.
It gets better in that they get better at applying it so the mess stays on their face. We gave our daughter some old makeup and I taught her how to put it on and we kept it safe for her so when she wanted to do makeup before she did dress up we'd get it down for her and she was much better about it. But I think she was like 4. And it drove my husband crazy.
She's looking pretty darn cute! I haven't had trouble like this, but I did have to put all my make-up up high, or I probably would have a cute make-up faced kid just like yours.
Kinsley once dug out all the makeup in my case (of course on Geoff's post), but has since just asked if she could wear lip gloss. She looks pretty though :)!!
12 comments:
Oh Avery, that is sooooo Preeeettty. Maybe you could do mommies just like it next time. ;)
Awesome! Just stick to the clear chapstick.
YAY! I love it!! I'm so glad someone else out there has a child with lipstick issues! ;)
hehehe I love it. Maybe you need to have some lessons?
meesa, those kids are too stinkin' cute. you need to bring them out here to visit their favorite aunt and uncle, you know.
love you guys!
Well isn't this just fun!! I really have no words of advice. She's one of a kind honey!! Ok maybe just enjoy her creativity, she's just so darn cute.
It gets better in that they get better at applying it so the mess stays on their face. We gave our daughter some old makeup and I taught her how to put it on and we kept it safe for her so when she wanted to do makeup before she did dress up we'd get it down for her and she was much better about it. But I think she was like 4. And it drove my husband crazy.
AWESOME!!! Love it! That's my niece! She's too funny. I bet she said 'mommy me pretty!' hahaha
Hey, at least it wasn't finger nail polish all over her body and bathroom! It can always be worse!
;0)
She's looking pretty darn cute! I haven't had trouble like this, but I did have to put all my make-up up high, or I probably would have a cute make-up faced kid just like yours.
Kinsley once dug out all the makeup in my case (of course on Geoff's post), but has since just asked if she could wear lip gloss. She looks pretty though :)!!
I think she's got natural talent, you should have her do your make up. With her mad mascara skills and she can do lips too...lucky you.
Post a Comment