Carterman is a bat - not Batman, but a bat.
Avesie babes started out as wanting to be a Witch, but during the snowstorm this week changed to a ballerina. So this morning we went out looking for a Ballerina. Found it. Please note her shoes: i owned them as a kid. Or was it my sister? Either way, the shoes are 'vintage'.
Keelygirl? Well, we like to say she was festive in her orange onesie and black flowerbow.
Me? I wore Carter's mask most of the night. He wanted me to "hold" it for him. Right, like i'm gonna waste good hand space on a mask - that's what my face is for :-).
Happy Halloween.
4 comments:
They look adorable. Did you make Carters costume? I love it. This year my kids decided they liked their last year costumes, except for Ian he just wants to wear his swimsuit.
Cute kids, congrats on baby Keely, she is very cute. By the way, you looked way too cute and happy to be 9 months pregnant!
I love the costumes! I love how you said that the ballet shoes are 'vintage'. Ya at least 20 years old. haha Very vinatge.
He's right dentist are scary creatures, especially on Halloween.
Post a Comment