Ok, not really. But i love Arrested Development. hahah - anyways. Old Navy had this massive sale a few weekends ago. My good friend, Annie, tipped me off to it. Thanks Annie. Got all three kids 5 shirts, 2 pants, sweatshirts, snowpants, and Avry a skirt all for less than $70. Honestly , i don't think any one item was more than $2.50 Awesome right? well, it gets a little better. At the checkout we notice if you take your Old Navy receipt to Cold Stone you get a FREE ice cream ! WOO HOO! Thank you Old Navy.
1 comment:
"It's a fire, ohhh the burning, it's a FIRE! sale, 'amazing grace...' ohh the flames '...how sweet the sound...' save the children!"
I just wanted to let you know what lines from Arrested Development ran through my mind as I read your blog post title. I love it.
Post a Comment