Thursday, July 8

it's about time...

Here are the pictures you've all been dying to see ... just admit it, you check back here regularly. Because it's been so long, i'll just give the hi-lights. Let's be honest, it's not like you read the words anyway.


Keely, super cute in her borrowed bouncer, jumper, entertainment unit, thing-a-ma-jig.Trev practicing his short game in the bedroom, before bed, in his pjs, with real golf balls.Trev going on a private jet, to a sweet golf retreat, with awesome food, and 3 days of luxury. Hence the practice in the bedroom.Made some new friends. Went to the Botanical Gardens. Found a tree house.Keely at the Botanical Gardens, hamming it up for the camera even though the picture isn't technically suppose to be of her. (Check the background for the Carterman by the watering hole.)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hey Meesa, glad to see that you're doing all right. I've really enjoyed reading your blog (I'm a lurker, I don't usually comment on anybody's blogs. It drives my mom NUTS!). Anyway, Jarum is thinking of buying into Comfort Dental and we were wondering what you thought about it. Also, we have no idea what Colorado is like, and we were wondering if you could give us a heads up on the nice places to live.

Your kids are adorable and getting so big! I don't even recognize Carter!

I hope everything is going well with you all, but it looks like it is.

Have a good weekend.

Naomi Boyer