But b/c i did the first one, i couldn't let it get me down. No where else to go but up, right? So i bought more stuff, and got to work. This one i had help - well, more like coaching. Safety pins, not long pins, make all the difference.
Now i'm on a roll. Couldn't keep my eyes off this guy at Anthro. But also didn't want to afford it. I showed Amy. Now i have a replica! Personally i think it looks even better. 
B/c i did the replica, i now feel a strong desire to do the rest of the room. Fell in love with everything at Anthro though. ::sigh:: why does it have to be so much money? When i'm done with the whole thing i'll give you the price break down. For now, just trust it's gonna be awesome, b/c "being awesome takes hard work."
7 comments:
Ok I am in love with your work. Did you really make those quilts? :) How much will you charge to make me one for my bedroom? Love, love the gray one. It that in the guest room?
WOW! Good job! I love the gray one too....are you willing to give away the secret to making it?
OH My! That is absolutely amazing and gorgeous! I LOVE it! You should work for Anthro. You must share how you made this!
I think you have enough awesomeness for multiple people. If you start getting all kinds of weird traffic from this post its because I sent this picture to my friends so they can admire that quit you made. You'll have to share directions if you ever feel up to it.
Meesa, the T-shirt quilt turned out so great. You have talent.
that gray quilt is totally profesh! I didnt think anyone could actually make something like that. Impressed and a bit envious!
I'm sorry.. is this the Meesa I know and love or have some strange quilt-loving sewing aliens invaded her body? I honestly had to read the entry three times to verify that you, did, in fact, sew those amazing quilts. Not that I don't believe you've got the skills.. just didn't know you had the desire, I guess. They all look awesome by the way.. oh if only I had the patience..
Post a Comment