Wednesday, November 10

First Snow







...came a little late this year. Last year we had snow by Oct 8. So the kids were pretty ready for it this year. It snowed all afternoon and into the night. So we celebrated yesterday by taking Carter out of school early and heading out for a movie. Megamind. Then of course, some dinner afterwards. Great day. The kids thought it was super awesome. "Let's go to the Theater everyday dad!". Very cute.



This morning, Avry seized the day with a quick snowtrot before breakfast. She convinced me pretty easily that we needed to build a snowman before Carter left for the bus this morning. And now she's outside with her BFF tromping around, looking for fresh snow. Hilarious! I know some folks think we're a little odd.. but we sure love the snow around here!



Maybe a in a few weeks we can go sledding!

3 comments:

Nisha said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow!

Lawson Family said...

You're a mucn better mom than me! The thrill of playing in the snow disapeared with my childhood!

It was fun to see you at the Halloween party and I'm sorry I had to dash so quickly! Not a big fan of being peed on!

Stephanie Black said...

Wow, I can't believe you have that much snow already. We haven't seen any yet, probably won't, just up high on the mountains. I wouldn't mind a little snow to play in myself. :)