At least we tried.
So jealous. I had to watch the games on my tiny computer screen. It was quite the exciting tourney this year!!
I am so jealous too. What fun!!! Can't wait to see where the Jimmer ends up.
You look so cute!!! AND...without kids!!! what a life;) Been missing you tons. I hope i can make some friends in the future...otherwise we'll just have to do some annual races together or something.
You guys look so good together...good thing huh! Sounds like fun and I love how you had 14 hrs of babysitters! Awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So jealous. I had to watch the games on my tiny computer screen. It was quite the exciting tourney this year!!
I am so jealous too. What fun!!! Can't wait to see where the Jimmer ends up.
You look so cute!!! AND...without kids!!! what a life;) Been missing you tons. I hope i can make some friends in the future...otherwise we'll just have to do some annual races together or something.
You guys look so good together...good thing huh! Sounds like fun and I love how you had 14 hrs of babysitters! Awesome!
Post a Comment