So these babies have been in my parent's house for as long as i can remember. I wanna say they got them from my Grammie's house. But i have yet to confirm the fact. What you need to know is i've been obsessed with crystal lamps ever since, and i have these lamps to blame. If you haven't noticed though, crystal lamps cost a TON. And I'm not willing to pay what they want for them.
Then my dad mailed me the set. Ahhhh....
Before:
After:
7 comments:
Ok, I'm so impressed! I would not have thought you could do the spray paint and make it look that good. That just makes them that much more awesome that it cost you so little to do.
Those are way cute!
That was thoughtful of your Dad. I love me a good can of spray paint! It looks fabulous!
Very nice!! They look brand new! :)
OOOooo...very nice;)
so, We are thinking we'll get there Saturday night...probably late. HOpefully not Sunday. Anyway we'll hang out with you guys, if that's still Ok then Monday go to the waterpark "Water World" and then head to Rock springs after the kids are wiped out that day. You guys are welcome to keep the kids...send the kids...whatever you decide. We just wanted to see you guys!
the waterpark address is: 1800 W 89th Ave. Federal Heights, Co 80260
looks awesome!
Post a Comment