This is in the SuperTarget parking lot. I laughed and laughed. It was right next to the canal. I made the mistake of telling Avry what the sign said, now she looks everywhere for alligators every time we go.
Is that the Super Target we all shopped at when we lived there? Haven't seen that sign before. Have the gators gotten worse over the last three years since we moved? :)
I don't think the gater problem has gotten worse.... the sign was in the corner over by Panda Express restaurant. But yeah, same SuperTarget we all grew to know and love.
2 comments:
Is that the Super Target we all shopped at when we lived there? Haven't seen that sign before. Have the gators gotten worse over the last three years since we moved? :)
I don't think the gater problem has gotten worse.... the sign was in the corner over by Panda Express restaurant. But yeah, same SuperTarget we all grew to know and love.
Post a Comment