Amy and Gregg came into town with strict instructions that Gregg wanted to play. Sheesh, he acts like all we every do is work while we're resting. Right Gregg? True to his word, we played. He treated us to an airboat ride just down the street from where we live. I had no idea we had access to the Everglades so close! Last time we were here, we always drove like an hour to get on a boat. And, I've since learned of a place where i can get a yearly pass! I love passes! Philly got me hooked, no museum is worth going to only once when you have small kids. Get the year pass and you can for sure go again and get your monies worth without free of missing something cool. Sorry, got distracted. So the boat ride was great! We gotta play more often with Amy and Gregg!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment