This has been taking up the other part of our time. I pulled the kids out of school the first week of October. It was slow and painful at first as we got use to our new routine, but i think we've smoothed everything out now. Carter continues in 3rd grade at a fanastic rate. When he stays focused he accomplishes more than i anticipate. Avry flew thru kindergarten work and will now be starting 1st grade. She will officially start on Tuesday (Jan 8) - waiting for books. It's a crazy idea, but it's what's working for us right now. I never thought i'd be a homeschooling mom. Wow.
 |
1 comment:
Wow! I never thought you'd be a home schooling mom, either, but way to go! Have you had many sessions with Christa Prows to get pointers? If anybody can help you out, it's her.
Post a Comment