Sunday, September 22

Key West

With Tia Nana
 This weekend the kids and I took a trip down to Key West with Tia Nana and Uncle Ron. Sadly he was never around for photo sessions. We saw the Hemingway House among many things. I can't show you the "many things" though, because my camera barely managed to take these shots before silently sputtering its last breath. It was left on apparently for a very long time. So sad. In case you wanted to know, Yes we ate Key Lime Pie. No I didn't get a shot at the Buoy at the end of the Key.


3 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

Awesome! I always wished we would have gone there when we lived in Florida.

cambersue said...

Such a fun place! There were so many fun things I wished we could have done while we were there...had to leave enough things so we'd have to come back you know;)

Anonymous said...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq