Thursday, February 21



Here's a family picture to help get you started. I have to go and find some noteworthy photos before i post more. This blog site has enlisted to fight boredom for all surfers. Wish us luck in the campaign.

4 comments:

Lorell said...

Meeeeeesa!!!!

I am glad you found me!!! I miss you!!!!!!

What crazy cool kid things have you been doing?

B. Surfer said...

No words can describe what i have been up to. But it's good to have found you. Now i can stalk you ALL the TIME and you can STALK me too!

Rural Dee said...

Hooray! I am loving the blog. Somehow this will make you still feel close even after you move away . . . :*( (Oh the pain! Oh the loneliness!) Anyway, I was cracking up at the blog name. Especially the big J, little j. You are more cleverer than clever can be. :)

cambersue said...

alright mees..welcome to the club ha! ha! you're now officially a blogger too, there's no denying it!