What's Your True Color?
My Result: Black
Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

3 comments:
I took the personality test. Go and check out what my color is. I also added something new to the blog.
Hey, wow! You ARE intimidating. I'm so scared! ;) You should check out this website: www.thecolorcode.com. It is my favorite color personality test. And FYI, I think you are definitely red in that one (many of your black qualities are considered red ones in that test).
Took the color code Test tagteamo3...wrong again. This time my color was yellow. It told me to answer as if i was a little kid... looks like i've grown up a lot since those good ol' days. But i think i still have a lot of the qualities they listed buried deep and coming out with just the right people, so Camber tells me. I"m a chameleon.
Post a Comment