Friday, March 14

Mere beginnings.


Watch out world... the next Lance Armstrong has emerged. He has the endurance of a camel in search of water, and the fierce determination of a lion stalking his prey.
It wasn't until just recently that we've let Carter take his tricycle out of the house. Now he's a force to be reckoned with. The kid doesn't stop! We decided to walk to a friend's house last week. He begged us to take his bike - so we said yes, expecting to lug the bike back on the return trip. This friend lives 1 mile away - 2 miles round trip (Google Earth confirmed the distance). Not only did he make the full round trip, but he did it at warp speed! Trev and i had to jog along side him to keep up. And you know what? I couldn't be prouder.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey Meesa! Yeah, my kids are in gymnastics and they love it! The Mesa temple is beautiful, we went down there the other day to take our family pictures. I can't wait to post them on my blog! Hope you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Scott still has issue pedaling his bike. Maybe we'll take him out today and try it outside. More room to turn. I have a new post check it out.

Rural Dee said...

I love Carter. He's my little biking hero.

Mierzejewski said...

I cant belive that he is getting so big!! I remeber when our kids where so little!! Now look at them!! Andrew loves his bike too, but he cant pedal, but that doesnt stop him!! He really tries to keep up with the older kids on the street!!

ShelBailey said...

That Carter is the cutest. You know I have almost 70 great nieces and nephews, and he's my favorite. Cute, smart, personality and now athletic prowess....what more do you need??

Come visit. It's beautiful now, it's all green. This is the time to come, before California turns all brown for the summer. :0)

Love you guys!

Danica said...

sounds like he's gonna be an ath-uh-lete! i can see carson doing that too when his feet touch the pedals!