Tuesday, March 18

Life.



Spring break started. We finally got a realtor to help sell our house. The prognosis is not optimistic. Looks like it's gonna be a hard sell. So pray that we get our asking price. If not... well, looks like our rentors will be moving in come May.
Trev left this afternoon for Colorado. Why you ask ? JOB hunting! Yikes! I don't know whether to be happy, nervous, frightened or simply grateful. Right now it's just a surreal sort of giddyness. The end is in sight and it is delicious unto my eyes.

You know what really contributes to my giddyness, though? This morning we got a call from Gramma Amy - she offered to take Avry for the week if Trev brought her with him. SHUTUP! What?! So Avry took a little plane ride with dad to see Gramma. Carter and i are left to our own devices! Amazing. You'll never guess where we're going tomorrow. That's right, the tri-rail. Or how Carter calls it , taking a ride on Spencer. This week is gonna be a piece of cake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I took the emma test. I figured that I would be the one that it choose by my answers.