Wednesday, May 21

Growth Spurt... i think.

Avry wakes up; 7:15am

Avry takes a morning nap; 9-10:30am

Avry takes an afternoon nap; 2:30-6pm



I was prepared to let her stay up until about 8:30-9 pm, but right around 7:45pm she starts to climb the stairs.

"Ready for bed Avry?"
Head nods. Affirmative.



Avry goes to bed; 8:05pm



Total time spent napping today? 5 hours
Total time awake? 7 hours

3 comments:

The Staker Family said...

Sounds nice as long as you don't need to go anywhere ever right! Remember those days with only one when you could spend that 5 hours reading! I always do a little dance whenever I have all of my kids that are home napping it is great, but not very often.

Unknown said...

Does Avry have red hair? The pictures of her look like she might. Or it just be my imagination.

marie said...

SISTA SISTA!!! Meesa!! I'm so glad you found me! I was actually trying to find you off of Lindsey's page, but every time I clicked on the link it wouldn't work. Your children are beautiful! Makes me so happy to see pictures of you and your family. I'm jealous that you live in such prime weather. Oh! as for my luscious hair, my roommate did it with a flat iron! I can't do it as well as her, but I'm trying to get better! Glad I get to stay in better check with you and your life now! Oh how I miss you!