Tuesday, May 20

Last few days...

You cannot come to visit the Johnson's and not go scootering. I won't allow it. So we borrowed a couple of Razors for Chad and Kathryne to use. Trev was the photographer, Meesa the official tour guide, Avry the infant in-toe, Carter the comemorative tri-cyclist, Kathryne the Rookie, and Chad... well, he came too:


Another Johnson Family favorite is to "hike" along the Tree Top Trails. Viewing of the local bug life is a must. Oh, and don't forget the Tower of Great Heights.

3 comments:

ShelBailey said...

You guys are having WAY too much fun without us. :0(

Tell Kate the Great Happy Birthday....Meg and I called to sing to her, but she didn't answer.

ShelBailey said...

We left a song on her voicemail...tell her to check it out.

And yes, I do have a lot of nieces and nephews, but (shhh...don't tell anyone) you're my favorite, of course. :0)

Unknown said...

I love the picture slides. Oh I have a new post, finally.