Tuesday, September 30

Stay tuned..

Update coming soon. I need to upload all my pictures. With the current speed of my internet this could take days.
Just so you all know.... my internet has been out of commition for a very very very very long while (ok, so maybe only about a week). Hence no postings. But i'm trying to redeem myself.

Also, big news coming soon. I should be able to make an official announcement next week so keep checking the postings! OOoh ! Soo mysterious.

4 comments:

cambersue said...

what? our computer has a virus so the internet is really really slow, so i haven't downloaded pictures well for about a month now.

Rachel said...

Big news, eh?? I bet your news is that you've decided to convert one of the rooms in your house to my permanent guest room...am I right, am I right???

Holly said...

Is the big news what A.R. team you've picked? We're such nerds!

Rural Dee said...

I bet the big news is that you're pregnant . . . with a house. And Carter learned how to fly (I always knew that kid was special).