Tuesday, September 9

"I need to get back to Tempe..."

" ... its been 2 years since i've been here before." Yes, back to my roots folks. So if you're in the valley, i'll be here all week. Give me a call.. we'll see if i can fit you into my schedule. hahaha

And i'd like to publicly thank my Bubba for being my personal hero. He fixed the bootlegg problem. I'm back in business (although this post hails from PHX it will be updated back in the homeland eventually.)

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Are you going to be up in Glendale at all.. I'd love to visit with ya. Call me!

ShelBailey said...

:-( Sad that I'm not in Phoenix, and missed you.

Yea! for fixed internet access...I missed that, too...

Holly said...

So you never answered my text the other day. My house or yours for Amazing Race? Mine works for me! We'll still have to pick teams. Maybe we could start a fan blog, ha ha.

Holly said...

So let's just compromise on this A.R. thing. Let's just switch off like we used to. Next Sunday my house the next yours!

Kristenjane said...

I missed you coming! Yeah my husband decided he wanted to go into Pharmacy so he will be in school for another 5 years, but hey it will all be worth it!

Nate and Kristen said...

I'm sad I missed you!

Holly said...

So are you still in AZ? Is that why you've been MIA from the blogging world for so long?

I finally watched the Emmys last night (thanks to Tivo) and of course the Amazing Race took home a statue for the 6th year in a row! By the way I need directions to your house for Sunday :)