Friday, September 5

Bootlegged

Sadly, the internet days in my apartment are coming to an end. Yes, that's right. The connection was lost. I don't know what i'm gonna do. Right now i'm at the clubhouse typing this farewell while listening to obnoxious teenage boys trying to get the attention of some poor unsuspecting girl. :: sigh:: And the keyboard on this shared computer must have had some pop spilled on it b/c it sure does have some really nasty sticky keys. Sick.
Plus side: Costco has opened for business here in the town i call home. What a pleasure i assure you. Made the Costco run today in fact. Loaded up on what every good American should be eating and saw several of my fellow LDS folks partaking of the $1.50 hotdogs. It was a good day.

3 comments:

Chad and Kathryne Reed said...

So sorry about the internet.. sniff.. but the Costco thing is good news! :-) Chad was happy that ya'll (and your LDS neighbors) now have easier access to those $1.50 hotdogs!

ShelBailey said...

Oh no. I'm gonna miss reading your blog. :0( Now you have to come visit for sure.

Kathryne and I are both here (well, sort of, anyway)....TWO reasons to come visit.

Carter Crew said...

So, what do you buy at Costco...I'm always looking for ideas.