Tuesday, September 2

PreSchool!



Carter did it! He now attends "Miss Julie's Preschool". He is thrilled. He looks so cute and grown up in his backpack and shoes. ::sniff sniff:: No no, i didn't cry, although there was a lady there bawling her eyes out! Her son was too (and it's her third too. I guess for some it never gets easier).

Avry and i are gonna miss Carter, but it's fun to have time with Avry. Kinda like when i had just Carter. It'll be good for everyone now that school has started. Congratulations Carter!

4 comments:

Carter Crew said...

Wow! I was actually posting a comment as you were updating...amazing. I love this new technology thing.

Shaunna said...

Carter looks totally ready for school. I'm sure he is so happy to be there. Wish there was a preschool to send Brinlee to that didn't cost $500 a month...:)

Chad and Kathryne Reed said...

He looks so old and school-ish in that pic!! Congrats to Carter on his big day!! :-)

cambersue said...

wow, well he's been ready for this for awhile. i'm surprised you weren't leaping for joy! ha! ha!