Once again, we went up to Arvada for the weekend. (In case anyone has been keeping track, yes, this was the third weekend in a row.) We went up after Church on Sunday and stayed all day Labor Day. Trev and his dad ran 8 miles in the morning, then hurried and changed their clothes to do a 3-par round with Kent, Jordan, and Lexi. None stop i tell you.
While those two were having fun, Amy and i took the kids and went for our traditional weekend bike ride. We never seem to get very far before someone times out (by someone i mean one of the kids). Oh and Amy's car exploded somewhere between the trail and the house. Maybe the bikes were too heavy? Gregg says he'll fix it. Hm.
Boys still weren't back from golfing, so we drove to Tiffanie's house to harrass her. I vaccummed her house... wow - her DYSON vaccuum is AMAZING! When i'm rich and famous i'm getting one for me!
Then off for some shopping and a movie! I got three of the coolest shirts at Old Navy for $5 a piece! i never get that lucky. Taylor told me they were pretty and Carter "loved" my shirt this morning. I love it when kids like my clothes. They're so sincere in their compliments. :-)
Movie? Only Mama Mia! I want to see it again and again and again.. i walked out of there wishing i had Greek towns people as a backup group! hahaha. The smile was plastered on my face during the entire viewing. ::deep, happy sigh::
What's a better way to top off a weekend than a BBQ with a Pinata? Thanks Huntley's for making it! And Gregg - the $6 burgers were awesome!



1 comment:
Ah! I want to see Mamma Mia soooo bad! And I'm pretty jealous we missed this pinata episode.
Post a Comment