I was sick of Avry's "twirly skirt" not having matching skippies (or "Spankies", as Trev calls them) so i made some today. Not too shabby, if i do say so myself.
And some pictures of the kids. The camera was out, we were bored. Eh, what do you do?
I didn't think it was possible but, Avery looks even more like you than the last time I saw her. Cute skippies you made you are so Crafty, and good with elastic, I suck at sewing elastic.
Meesa! I've been looking for a little bloomers pattern. Did u make it yourself, find one online, or buy one. (I guess I'll do that if I have to.)Cute!!
2 comments:
I didn't think it was possible but, Avery looks even more like you than the last time I saw her. Cute skippies you made you are so Crafty, and good with elastic, I suck at sewing elastic.
Meesa! I've been looking for a little bloomers pattern. Did u make it yourself, find one online, or buy one. (I guess I'll do that if I have to.)Cute!!
Post a Comment