
Our dear ol' Trev turned another year older yesterday. Happy birthday wishes in the morning before work, happy birthday lunch at work along with a cake from the co-workers, happy birthday muffins and gifts from the kids when he got home from work, happy birthday zucchini bread from some new friends at dinner, and a happy birthday phone call from the parentals. Seems like it was a day full of birth wishes! Hahaha.. but, in tradition with the blogging world, i had to post. So add another wish to the list:
Happy Birthday TREV!
3 comments:
happy Birthday Trev
Happy Birthday Trev, how old did you turn? Messa I love your hair!! Can't wait for no humidity. :)
I love the pose. I wish I could remember where I've seen it before...Oh, and to answer your question from forever ago- yes, it does run in the family and I've never seen a party quite like the one you directed me to...
Oh, and happy birthday Trev. You old man!
AND what are the hair products you are using?
AND I finally got my first pair of citizen jeans in honor of you!
Post a Comment