1. Ironing - bring on the heat.
2. Mild spray on Starch - goes with the iron.
3. Ouidad hair products - Seem to use those about everyday. I love that reactiving spray: wow!
4. chicken nuggets - not for me, but for the kids. I hate/am not good at cooking so i give them nuggets just about every meal. Don't worry, i vary the side dishes. i need the mommy points.
5. DVDs - once again, not me, the kids. They watch about 5+ movies a day. And you know what? It doesn't bother me one bit. Why not? hahah
6. Twilight - yes, rereading them again. I can't help myself.
7. Goodreads.com - have you seen the # of books on that sucker! Amazing!
5 comments:
Chris needs to get his retainer removed too. I'm sure you got this a lot, but people tend to think it's a grill. Yep that's right a gansta grill. As much as I love the idea of my man being down wit it...it would be nice to see his real smile.
I remember the days when I had two kids and free time! I feel like these days between all of the laundry and homework and meals, there is no time for anything else...of course the fact that Lilly seems to think she will die if she doesn't eat every 2 hours day and night is not helping my progress. I really need to learn to breastfeed and read books at the same time, mostly now I just read everyone's blogs while I am feeding her.
For about half a second I thought you were pregnant when I glanced at one of your tickers! (Isn't that what people usually count down to?!)
I don't blame you for wanting to reread the series after finishing Breaking Dawn. I wanted to too but haven't yet because Twilight is the only book on the four I don't own yet.
P.S. We totally miss you guys!
It seems that out of the 3 of us I inherited the cooking skills. As for the the movies Scott will watch all his all day if I let him, that is when we are home. :)
Nothin' wrong with nuggets. Lots of protein. And you get lots of mommy points just because you're a good mom in LOTS of other, probably more important ways.
I HATE ironing. In a big way. I like the way ironed clothes look, I just wish someone else would do it. Maybe you should come visit. Or move in. :0)
I wish I had curly hair, but NO-O-O.... your silly dad got it and he doesn't even appreciate it.
Ok, that's all. Happy late B-Day to Trev....I wish you guys were here, I'd be giving you my $3K for dental work...instead of this other guy.
Post a Comment