Took the kids to a Corn Maze about 45 minutes from my house this past week. Carter hasn't stopped talking about it. He asks to go in his prayers at night. When we're just sitting around at home, he asks if he can go. WOW. i didn't think it was that great. I took them during the day - way better at night - and even then he thought it was pretty amazing. Hm.
Or, could it be that he just needs to get out more? Maybe he hasn't heard that we're hibernating. I should let him know. Maybe that will clear things up for him.



3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun. I'm little jealous. We have a corn maze across town that I would like to take Scott to. But no time. :( It's stinks having to work full time.
My kids would love that! I have to say I'm a little jealous of beign able to wear jackets at a real corn maze. You guys look great.
I can NOT get over how much that baby girl looks like baby Melissa!
You totally should come out and thaw out. (I know AZ is closer, but we have the ocean and it's been 75-90 the last week).
Post a Comment