Saturday, October 11

One more thing

Just in case any of you were in doubt... we got this house b/c it has plenty of space for visitors. Yes, that means you. You have my number. Call me and book a room already! Hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

Shaunna said...

So when do you move in? John is suppose to be coming that way to check out a few offices. I'm so excited for you. I love the kitchen......So there is life after dental school?? :)

Rachel said...

Yes, I was in doubt. Thank you for clearing everything up...now I feel like I can come visit.

Anonymous said...

Nice house. Congrats!

Shaunna said...

Wholy crap! Nice house. That's in Coloradi? What part? I'm looking for sweet places to set up shop myself in a couple-a-years. Perhaps a prelim visit is in order. :)

Keidi02 said...

Can you believe it is your very own. Do you wake up everyday and walk around feeling completely thrilled. It is amazing! Congrats. Have fun keeping your magnificent beast clean.
Heidi