Are you ready for this???
We...
BOUGHT....
A...
HOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, just a little excited... We closed late Friday night. This morning we had Stanley the Steemer man come and clean the carpets (you can tell in the pictures). And we got the locks changed. Eager beavers. Yup. Here's a few pictures:



15 comments:
Woohoo! Pretty awesome! It looks like something out of my wildest dreams! Looks like Trevor must be enjoying his job and planning on staying there awhile, eh? :) Well, we are very happy for you guys!
holy cow, that's awesome!!! what a beauty. good luck with the move and all!
Oh glorious day! Congratulations. It looks beautiful! Can I come visit?
Seriously.
I can't wait to be done with grad school/get a job/buy a house.
It looks just gorgeous. We ar so excited for you and are planning our trip to Colorado as we speak:)
Meesa! That's so exciting! Its a very pretty house. Congrats!
I'm sooooooooo jealous of your closet!!!! I'm glad that you have found your dream house.
Wow! Meesa! That's amazing! I can't even imagine having that nice of a place. Seriously! Congratulations!
Wow! Beautiful! Congratulations!!
Congrats. That is very exciting. One day we will get there. Just give me another 6 or 7 years :)
Wow! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!! :-)
Congrats! The house is beautiful!
I guess that means I don't have any more excuses to not visit you. You have a bigger house then me now! I hope you are getting mentally prepared for us, because we are coming soon!
Yay for your house!!!! It's so pretty:) Chris and i will have to plan a trip out there and see it.
Love the house Meesa!! That is sooo exciting!! It's so much fun being in "real life" now!!
Congrats! Looks beautiful. Isn't it nice to actually own a house!
Post a Comment