Ms Julie's Preschool took a field trip to Parker Adventist Hospital to see Curious George through a rough surgery. The kids dressed up as doctors. I had to threaten Carter in order for him to wear his doctor costume. In fact, as soon as he found out at that George was only a stuffed animal he pretty much rolled his eyes during the whole thing. Poor kid, too grown up for his own good. But when they finally got to see the REAL x-rays and a REAL lab technician he eased of the lameness radar. Deep down i think he had a good time. For sure Avry did. She felt like she was the whole reason we were there. Ahh, to be soo oblivious. Ignorance really is bliss.



3 comments:
Carter needs to work on his OSHA standards
You've been busy!
Ok so I finally watched A.R. last night. Sorry you can't find it, that's a bummer.
You'll have to watch it next week and pick a team. I'll bet a dollar I know which team you'll pick. Of course a small part of me was cheering for the old couple but it was obvious right away that they weren't going to last long...and they didn't. They were the first to leave. Ah, it just wasn't the same watching it alone! Anyway, I'm not quite sure who my fav team is yet. I'll have to watch another time to decide.
Avry looks just like you!
Post a Comment