Since i rarely get tagged, i thought i'd do this little something. Really i'm doing it for Kathryne. This goes against my grain, just ask Amy Mc. She once called me out on it. So everyone better read this b/c it won't happen very often. Here are a few things about ME that i wouldn't normally share:
--5 joys--
1. Running; no one thing is greater than the wind in my face and no one asking me for something. AHhh
2. Ditto to Kathryne, the Temple
3. Trev
4. Carter
5. Avry
--5 fears--
1. top of the list? Dying young. morbid fear actually. That's why i'm obsessed with health (see below)
2. Trev injuring his hands. Yikes!
3. Carter not living a full life.
4. SPIDERS - Carter kills them for me.
5. All authors going on strike and never again will we have books to read!
--5 Obsessions/collections
1. Books, books and more books. I can't seem to read enough.
2. Obsessed with creating a FABULOUS home library, so i collect books as well as read them.
3. All shoes Stiletto. I love, love love the spikeys. I feel so pretty in them.
4. Crayola crayons - although this collection was in my youth. I still have over 1000 stashed somewhere at my parents' house. Speaking of, i need to get those.
5.Being healthy. It's not a unhealthy obsession, but i make my own bread, now cook my own granola, run, do races, get regular doctor checkups, and i crave P90X. hahaha
-- 5 surprising things about me--
1. Spanish is my first language, although now i couldn't speak with a spanish speaking adult to save my life.
2. My feet are super super stinky. Ask Trev. Poor guy
3. my favorite movie as a kid was "The Predator". Something about that guy losing his arm during a gun fight really intrigued me.
4. i once climbed thru a boys dorm window in May Hall to help unlock his door. My RA found out at the end of the year. I just count my lucky stars it was the END of the year! Yikes - that gets you kicked out at BYU.
5. i read People Magazine, and i like it. (but i can't stomach subscribing to it- only grocery store indulgences for me.)
-- 5 people i tag--
no one. If you wanna, you can.
2 comments:
I appreciate it!! Thank you! :-) (Just so you know.. for future reference.. all taggings are on a 'if you want to basis'.. don't really believe in 'em myself..)
Thanks for sharing. So was Carter's surgery the big announcement? I thought you were going to say your eggo was prego!
P.S. Yay for Carter!
Post a Comment