Monday, October 6

One of the Announcements...

As many of you are aware, Amazing Race premiered September 28th. Sadly, i wasn't able to watch it. Nowhere on the internet will they let you watch the full episode. LAME. I've watched Amazing Race with Holly for the past 4 years. We only missed one season and that was when she went MIA after the birth of her first born. Not a bad track record. Now Holly and i are miles and miles apart. She's living the good life of TiVO and i struggle to keep my bunnies ears upright to avoid static.

In keeping with tradition, and b/c of the miles, i thought i'd post my team for the season. It was hard picking. Lots of great teams with potential this time around. The siblings (i felt a strong pull towards them), the business buddies who i thought were gay lovers but are not (how can you pass up a couple of computer geeks?). What about that "separated" couple? WOW is she fiesty. But after hours of internet research and several psycho evals (ok, not really) i've decided to go with :

Terence and Sarah.
Why, you ask? b/c he's a running coach. Duh.

2 comments:

Holly said...

So I totally owe you a dollar. I thought for sure you'd pick the sibling team, I guess you've been there done that a few seasons ago.
I haven't gotten around to watching yesterdays episode yet, probably tonight. I'll let you know who I pick!

Holly said...

Here I go commenting on your blog once again. I'm your #1 commentor these days!
So I watched it last night and loved it! That was one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. I missed you so much when I was watching it I felt like a nerd laughing to myself! I loved the part when the Divorced Ladies were digging in the sand for the "container" that didn't exist "Do you think the other teams just gave up looking for it?" and then they forgot to have their taxi wait. How classic.
Oh and that brother/sister team when the brother was at the wall trying to figure out the next destination and he told the Frat Guy he'd let him know if he figured it out and of course he just ditched him. All I can say about them is watch out for KARMA.
And the Seperated Couple. "You guys owe us, we got them to switch to a bigger plane so we could all be together." Yea right, like that was her intent.
And your team makes me laugh too...the way they bicker. I have a feeling those two will break up after the race. They seem like an unlikely pair.
As for my team....still not totally sure. Haven't fallen in love with any of them yet. Maybe the mom and son team. Not sure though because they haven't gotten much camera time. I've noticed this season more than others that the camera mainly focuses on the few teams in the lead.
Anyway - Sorry for the novel, but I know how you like to read!!