
On Friday Oct 3, Carter went in for his last and finally surgery!! YEAH! It was awesome. The G-tube stoma was closed. No more leaking, no more medical tape and guaze. The hospital was the BEST i've ever been too.
He's doing great now. The recovery was minimal. The only dramatic thing was him yelling at the entire nursing staff as he came out of anesthesia.
I had to bribe him into the OR by telling him he could eat the Halloween candy when he woke up. It worked like a charm.
4 comments:
That's great!
Congratulations! I'll bet that's such a huge relief! I'm impressed at how good Carter was. Although, he's probably so used to doctors and surgeries that it was no big deal. Hope you're doing well!
Meesa, long time. I found you on Danica's blog. So glad Carter is doing well. Glad you guys are doing good, all grown up now. Weird. - Smash
That's great!!! Carter is so awesome. Good job, buddy.
Post a Comment