Last weekend we had our ward Halloween party. It was SPeCtaCuLar! There is no other word for it. We had a bounce house, cotton candy machine, funnel cake machine and a popcorn machine! ALL of them! At the same time! And it was free for us at the party! Amazing.
Trev had to work a double that day, so he wasn't able to come with us. I didn't want him to miss out on the kid's sweet costumes so the kids and i did a dress up party. I got them fully decked out several hours before the party. We drove to the office and showed off to dad and all the employees. It was a bigger hit than i anticipated! Carter is obsessed with Spiderman and Avry can't get enough of her dino head. (yes, just the head part. She carries it around like another one of her babies.)



4 comments:
Your kids are adorable. Great to hear you're doing so well these days. Nice blog too. Yep Life is good!!
holy crap! they look awesome! wait until you see Dallin!!!
Meesa, your house is absolutely Beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see it! I am so incredibly exicted for you....a yard...garage....front porch....closets...wow I don't even know when to stop!!! absolutely thrilled!!!!!
I love the Dino with the tutu. They both are too cute.
Post a Comment