Heidi told me about this fantastic way to make art for my wall. Except i don't seem to have skills in the craft department. I'm not very proud of these, but since Heidi posted hers...well. Here are mine. If you have any advice on how to make these look better i'm all ears.

4 comments:
Dude I love your paper. I think it totally looks good. I will tell you I really lucked out buying my ribbon at walmart 30 cent a yard so for all 9 I paid 4.50$. I think cutting the foam with a hot knife might be the key to smooth edges. My edges are not that smooth you just can't tell because the ribbon. I just pinned on the corners so it looks like a straight edge. Plus my squares are up high on my wall so people can't examine them closely. Good Job Mesa
I am so going to try this. I've been needing a project. Was it super hard? Are there online directions???
Your paper is really cute. It looks really similar to my new bedspread.
Have Heidi make them. (from kevin with love)
Holly... if Heidi won't make it for you, call and ask her for the instructions. She coached me all the way thru it.
Post a Comment