On Friday Trev surprised me with a clue on the kitchen counter. Awesome... i got to do a mini amazing race! I had to wait for phone calls for the next clue.. the kids were my partners for the 1/2 half of the day. I traveled all over Denver metro for the different stops. Road blocks, intersections, penalties, travel money... it was all there. I think i can safely say this was the best birthday on record.
And, here's a tidbit... i'm the same age as my sister for the next 4 weeks! She's like my twin for a month! Happy birthday to me! Thanks for a great day Trev!
Ps... thanks Amy/Gregg for taking the kids for the day!
Sorry, i had my camera with me all day, but no pictures. i really need to work on that.
10 comments:
Happy birthday! Sounds like a super fun day. Way to go, Trevor.
awesomeness!! kudos to trev for a well thought out birthday surprise!
So fun. What a great husband.
Happy Belated Birthday. You young uns are so creative and clever these days.
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Meesa. Sorry we missed you. Did you guys ever get to the train museum? We went right before rehearsals for our primary program. It was fun, but we had too many kids and it wasn't relaxing. We even brought a friend for Jordan. Crazy!
you would1
Happy birthday, Meesa! I thought of you, but that's as far as it got. I would've called, but don't have your number...
Glad you had a great day, Trev is a great guy...I think he's a keeper!
Lovies!
Happy Birthday old Lady, it sounds like you had a fun time. Oh I posted my wall art so buck up.
All I can say is HOW FUN!!
Happy late birthday... sounds like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment