I am: Meesa
I know: the Church is true
I want: read a book
I have: new barstools
I dislike: messes
I miss: old friends
I feel: sick - caught a cold yesterday
I hear: Carter watching "The Incredibles" without me.
I smell: my hand sanitizer from B&BW - Coconut Verbena
I crave: Dr. Pepper
I cry: when i'm sad
I search: for baby shower prizes (planning a shower)
I wonder:if my parents will find plane tickets
I regret: when i lose my temper
I love: long hours on the computer
I care: about my family
I worry: when things don't get done
I remember: being carefree and spontaneous
I believe: in magic
I dance: to annoy my kids
I don't: like Pepsi
I argue: with everyone except Trev
I write: out my grocery list
I win: nothing
I lose: my shoes all the time
I wish: my hair did itself
I listen: to punky emo stuff my brother finds me
I can usually be found: at home on the computer
I am scared: we'll lose all our stuff b/c we did something stupid.
I need: to be more like Camber - stress free
I forget: stuff on my grocery list all the time.
I am happy: with friends and family around
I tag: Danesa, Carree, Auntie Shel (Bailey)
5 comments:
you do argue with everyone but Trev... how does that work? you're so good at keeping your cool with just a smile and nod (with Trev only)! ha! ha! oh man today was such a rough day, and it's only 1:15. i about back-handed dallin multiple times and really needed some back up. good thing the little weener still takes a nap or i would be pulling my hair out! went over to your house to go over music with Mandy and felt sad. hope you're enjoying your new house!
i made avry a couple pairs of bows and they turned out so cute! i'm off to do a couple more...her hair is so stinking cute!
You need a coconut lime verbena candle from Gold Canyon then.
MMmm.. They make Candles in that scent? My birthday is Nov 14...
Hey Meesa, it's Stephanie. I love reading your blog. It's always changing and so fun and interesting. Your kids are way cute too! I'll be calling you soon about coming to Denver.
Post a Comment